PREP CLASS INFORMATION
Detroit Pistons Dancers Preparation Classes will give you an introduction to the teams dance style, including choreography performed by the Detroit Pistons Dancers during the 2012-13 season, an overview of practice routines and a Q&A session.
Great Lakes Golf & Sports Complex
3951 Joslyn Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Monday, July 8 (7:30-9:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 10 (7:30-9:00 p.m.)
- Monday, July 15 (7:30-9:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 17 (7:30-9:00 p.m.)
- $20 per class (non-refundable)
- Cash or check only, payments to be made at the prep class
- Space is limited
- Pre-registration strongly encouraged
- Standby list for walk-in participants will be available for sold-out sessions
- New dance routine taught every class
How do I prepare for auditions?
Dance workshop classes will be offered by the Pistons prior to tryouts. The cost is $20 per class. We highly encourage those auditioning to enroll in at least one preparation class. In the preparation classes you will learn choreography that has been performed by the Detroit Pistons Dancers during the 2012-13 seasons. Each prep class will offer a new dance routine. Classes will help give you a better understanding of what Pistons are looking for in a dancer. Audition tips will be discussed at prep classes. There will be a question and answer period the last fifteen minutes of class with the dance team director. The preparation classes are designed to help those auditioning; however enrolling in the classes will not ensure a position as a Detroit Pistons Dancer.
For more information, please email Natalie Miramontes at firstname.lastname@example.org.Fill out the form below to register for Prep Classes only