Audition ProcessAuditions will be held at the Cheerleading Training Center of Michigan in Shelby Township. Athletes interested in auditioning should register beforehand on the link below, however walk-ups will be accepted.
Athletes should already should have acquired the following skills BEFORE attempting to try out:
- Partner stunting experience (Basic co-ed stunting experience, including “hands”, liberty and heel-stretch) Advanced experience is preferred.)
- Basic Tumbling Skills (Standing back handspring, tuck (preferred), running tumbling with a series of connected skills.)
- Previous crowd leading experience
- Athletic physique
- Partner stunting experience (Basic co-ed stunting experience, including "hands," liberty and heel-stretch) Advanced experience is preferred.
- Tumbling (Tumbling is not required, but is greatly encouraged.)
- Athletic Physique
- Registration packet if not pre-registered
- Head and body photos
- Water and/or snacks
All candidates should dress in stunt and tumbling-appropriate clothing. Candidates will not be permitted to audition in street clothing or street shoes.
- Dress in sports bras and brief/boy shorts.
- Wear game-day hair and make-up
- Cheer shoes a must