* * *
Kyrie Irving's handles? James Harden's offensive mind? What intangibles from NBA players would make the perfect player?
In an eight-part series airing Wednesdays on NBA GameTime Live, you can help us create the NBA's perfect player. Using skill sets and attributes from current players -- narrowed down through a survey that NBA GMs, coaches and former players took part in -- you will have the final say as you vote for your favorites.
The categories to be determined are: vision, handle, shot, athleticism, body and size, intangibles (which includes leadership, heart and being "clutch"), basketball IQ and defense.
Category | Players revealed | Winner revealed
- Best Handle: Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- Most Athletic: LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Best Jump Shot: Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Highest Basketball IQ: LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Best Defender | Feb. 13 | Feb. 15
- Best Vision | Feb. 20 | Feb. 22
- Best Body and Size | Feb. 27 | March 1
- Best Intangibles | March 6 | March 8
* * *