Two years ago, we made several promises to our loyal fanbase. We told you about the $60 million renovation planned for our home arena. We vowed to decrease the price of tickets, making it affordable for everyone to enjoy Pelicans basketball in person. And we guaranteed a better overall fan experience.
Delivering as Promised
- Over 80% of seats have had their prices reduced
- We've improved the dining and concession offerings throughout the Smoothie King Center
- The Club and Suite areas have been completely renovated giving guests an even better overall experience
- We've created the Loge Box and Chairman's Club giving you a whole new perspective of professional basketball
- Our Team Store has been improved in both selection and design
- We've built a $15 million state-of-the-art Practice Facility for our players to grow and thrive in
- And we've invested in the product on the court by acquiring big-name free agents, including an All-Star (Holiday), a Rookie of the Year (Evans) and a double-double machine (Asik)
And there's more to come in the 2014-15 season. Another offseason in the system will allow second-year Pelicans Holiday and Evans to flourish and reach their star potential. Because of significant injuries a year ago, young prospects have been forced to step in and expand their roles with positive results. This experience will add more depth and give the Pelicans an even more formidable lineup when they're at full strength. And the addition of Asik’s hard-nosed defense and rebounding on the inside will be, like the Turkish center, huge.
With a team, home arena and entire organization on the rise, NOW is the ideal time to be a Pelicans Season Ticket Holder!