Pelicans Schedule Download
Stay up-to-date with the Pelicans 2014-15 game schedule! If you are a Microsoft Outlook or iCal user, download the New Orleans Pelicans Basketball schedule directly into your calendar and sync to any compatible and handheld device.
Microsoft Outlook Import
Download the 2014-15 New Orleans Pelicans Basketball Schedule CSV (Right click the "Download Calendar" button on the Schedule page and choose "COPY LINK ADDRESS")
To get the Pelicans schedule onto your handheld device, you first need to import the data into your calendar application on the computer which you synchronize to your device.
For Microsoft Outlook 2010:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click "File" from the top menu and click "Open"
3. Click Import
4. Select "Import from another program or file" from the dialogue box
5. Click the "Next" button
6. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)", then click next.
7. Click "Browse..." and paste the .csv file link (http://data.nba.com/data/csv/cms/2014/schedule/pelicans_schedule.csv) into File name and click "Open" (This may take a few minutes to update and will bring return you to the previous screen)
8. Click the "Next" button
9. Select "Calendar" as your destination folder and click "Next"
10. Click "Finish" to import
11. If you have your Outlook calendar properly synced with your mobile device, you should see the schedule in both places.
12. Tune in to every single game and enjoy the 2014-15 season!
Mac iCal/G-Mail Import
1: Download the 2013-14 New Orleans Pelicans Basketball Schedule .ics file
(Left click the "Subscribe via GCal/iCal" button on the Schedule page)
2: Open iCal and import the .ics file into your calendar.