Five things to know about the Pelicans on Oct. 20, 2016
1) New Orleans wraps up its six-game preseason slate tonight in Orlando (6 p.m. Central). The Pelicans will then have several days to practice prior to next week’s regular season opener vs. Denver.
2) Anthony Davis (ankle) has been upgraded to probable on the injury report. E’Twaun Moore (heel) and Robert Sacre (foot) are also now listed as probable.
3) It’s a big night on the Pelicans Radio Network, with extensive coverage on WRNO 99.5 FM beginning at 4:30 p.m., as the hour-long Alvin Gentry Show begins what will be weekly airings throughout 2016-17. Pregame coverage then starts at 5:30 with host Daniel Sallerson, followed by Sean Kelley on the game call at 6. There is also a live call-in portion of the Alvin Gentry Show. Fans can discuss the team by dialing (504) 593-4910.
4) Read more about Terrence Jones’ versatile game.
5) Listen to the Black and Blue Report today to hear an interview with Pelicans center Omer Asik.