Five things to know about the Pelicans on April 9 (4/9/14)
1) New Orleans (32-45) hosts Phoenix at 7 p.m. tonight in Smoothie King Center. Tickets are available here.
2) With exactly one week left in the regular season, it’s a critical game for Phoenix (46-31), which is in eighth place in the Western Conference, one game ahead of Memphis (45-32).
3) Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson underwent successful surgery yesterday.
4) Monty Williams said Tuesday that he does not expect Eric Gordon to return to the court this season, due to left knee tendinitis. Gordon would make four Pelicans who’ve sustained a season-ending injury. The others are Anderson, Jrue Holiday and Jason Smith.
5) Watch post-practice video of Williams and Anthony Morrow from Tuesday.