Snap & Tag
Photos of Your
Dickie Brennan's Experience
For a chance to win a pair of
Pelicans Floor Tickets
Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse Social Media Sweepstakes
1.The Sweepstakes are open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of Dickie Brennan & Co. (“DBC), New Orleans Pelicans NBA, LLC (the "Pelicans"), the National Basketball Association ("NBA") and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”)
2. The Sweepstakes begins on February 10, 2014 at 12:00pm CST and will end on March 14, 2014 at 11:59am CST (the "deadline").
3. To enter the Sweepstakes, Guests of Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse and Bourbon House Restaurant will snap or post a photo of either their food, or themselves with food, signage or a DBC employee (“players”) on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with their comments and experience, and the official hashtag (#DBFoodFan), while at either restaurant There is no limit of entry per person during the Promotion Period. No automated, photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries or any other entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are permitted and all such entries will be void. Your entry constitutes your consent to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for the Released Parties to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, garbled, damaged, late, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, stolen, or mutilated entries; typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether technical, electronic, computer, mechanical, network, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, purchases or transactions or the announcement of the prizes. Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who they believe has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed as the person named on the entry form provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules.
4. Two winners will be selected on March 14th, via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Drawing will be conducted by Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by telephone, Social Media, and/or email. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide S/S number for tax reporting purposes. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact the potential winner (as specified above), or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at the discretion of the Released Parties, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries.
5. Prize Description: Each winner will receive two (2) floor tickets to one (1) of the following New Orleans Pelicans games: Boston Celtics, Sunday March 16th at 5:00pm CST, or the Los Angeles Clippers, Wednesday March 26th 7:00 pm and a dinner voucher for $150 dollars to Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse. Winner agrees to comply with the language on the back of the tickets and with all other Pelicans and arena safety and security measures.
6. No substitutes or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that the Pelicans reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Travel to and from the Arena and/or restaurant is not included in prize and is the winner’s sole responsibility. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility. Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or guest who acts(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
7. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant releases the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity, privacy or defamation, whether intentional or unintentional, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under Louisiana law.
9. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right and permission to use entrant’s name, voice, address (city and state of residence), photograph and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification to entrants or any third parties.
10. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Released Parties, which are final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, to randomly select a winner from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination. The Released Parties reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries of any person who they believe has tampered with, or attempted to tamper with or impair, the entry process, or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect or impair the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules.
11. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
12. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after March 14, 2014 to New Orleans Pelicans, Corporate Partnerships-Dickie Brennan’s Social Media Sweepstakes, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA, 70003