Win-A-Date with a Honeybee
- Valentine's Day Jersey signed by CP3
- Pair of courtside seats to a future Hornets game
- Limo ride and Dinner for two at Mickey Mantle's
Three finalists will be selected at random to compete in a contest on the court during the February 14th game. Good luck!
Printable File: Official Rules and Winner Affidavit
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one (1) entry per individual.
2. The Contest is open to single, male Oklahoma residents 18 to 25 years of age, except employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets (the "Hornets"), the National Basketball Association ("NBA") and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents.
3. To enter, complete an Official Entry Form at (i) the Hornets office at 210 Park Avenue, Suite 1850, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102, or (ii) the Concourse in the Ford Center.
4. Entry forms must be received by the end of the first quarter of the Hornets home game (the "Game") against the Sacramento Kings on February 14, 2007.
5. Three (3) individuals will be selected at random to participate in an on-court contest at the Game to determine the winner. Finalists will be notified by phone prior to the Game or in person at the Game. In the event a finalist cannot be contacted or declines to participate in the on-court contest, an alternate finalist will be selected at random. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received by the deadline.
6. Each runner-up will receive a prize package for participating in the on-court contest. The winner of the on-court contest will win (i) a dinner date with a Honeybee, and (ii) two (2) tickets to a future Hornets home game at the Ford Center.
7. Prizes are not transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. No substitutes or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that the Hornets reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Winners are responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes on the prizes awarded. Approximate value of the prizes is as follows: $100.00 for all runners-up in the on-court contest, and $2,000 for the winner of the on-court contest.
8. By entering the Contest, entrant releases the Hornets, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents from any liability whatsoever and waives any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity, privacy or defamation, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. The Hornets, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted or damaged entries; (b) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Hornets; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
10. The Hornets, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents accept no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, stolen, misdirected, postage due or mutilated entries.
11. Contest void where prohibited. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under Oklahoma law.
12. By entering the Contest, entrant understands that the Hornets, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees and agents shall have the right to use the entrant's voice, name, image, likeness, actions, statements and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification. The entrant further understands that, if he is the winner of the on-court contest, his date will be filmed by the Hornets and photographs and video from the date will be used for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification.
13. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to the Hornets a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
14. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after February 15, 2007 to the Hornets at 210 Park Ave., Suite 1850, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102, Attention: Win a Date with a Honeybee Contest Winners.
15. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Hornets, which are final and binding in all respects. The Hornets reserve the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should causes beyond its control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or if the Hornets are or otherwise become (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.
16. The Hornets reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Hornets further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned by reasons of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technology failures of any sort.
17. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
18. All entries submitted become the property of the Hornets and will not be acknowledged or returned.