Five things to know on Day 3 in Las Vegas
1) The NBA’s moratorium period of July 1-9 has ended, meaning today is the first chance for teams to officially announce transactions that were impacted.
2) Darius Miller did not miss a free throw in the entire 2012-13 season. But he only attempted eight. Read how the second-year forward’s improved conditioning may help him become a more aggressive scorer as an NBA sophomore.
3) Austin Rivers lists some of his objectives at summer league in this video from Tuesday.
4) Anthony Davis stopped by the summer team’s two Tuesday practices in Las Vegas, including providing a brief, encouraging speech at the end of the evening workout.
5) Most of the teams have not arrived yet in Las Vegas, but the Pelicans are staying in the same hotel as the Golden State Warriors. Golden State head coach Mark Jackson has been spotted signing countless autographs for fans in the lobby over the last 48 hours.