Five things to know about the Pelicans on Oct. 2
1) We launched our Training Camp Central page on Pelicans.com yesterday. Visit often for videos, articles, photos and camp updates.
2) Speaking of debuts, the first episode of the “Monty Williams Show” will air Thursday from 8-8:30 p.m. on 105.3 FM. The show, which is hosted by Sean Kelley, will be broadcast on Thursday evenings throughout the 2013-14 Pelicans season.
3) No. 1 on the list of reasons why fans should be excited about the inaugural Pelicans training camp? New Orleans finally has a team it can call its own, with no qualifiers.
4) The Pelicans added 6-foot-7 small forward Rodney Carney to the training camp mix on Tuesday. Check out the team’s updated camp roster.
5) Read notes from Day 1 of training camp, including updates on various Pelicans players.