Five things to know about the Pelicans on Oct. 11
1) Friday is a second straight practice day for New Orleans, a welcomed break from game action for Monty Williams. The Pelicans will also practice Saturday before heading to Biloxi in the afternoon.
2) Tickets are available for Sunday’s 1 p.m. game vs. the Atlanta Hawks in Biloxi, the first time the Pelicans will play a game in the Gulf Coast region. The second instance during preseason is Oct. 23 vs. Miami in the new-look New Orleans Arena.
3) Read more on Anthony Davis’ impressive three-game road trip in Houston, Dallas and Jacksonville.
4) Watch Williams’ post-practice interview from Thursday. Anthony Morrow and Brian Roberts also spoke to the media.
5) In case you missed it, make sure you check out archived videos from Pelicans Media Day. Sean Kelley and David Wesley give you an informal preview of the 2013-14 season with a multitude of player interviews.