Five things to know about the Pelicans on Nov. 25
1) The Pelicans arrived in San Antonio on Sunday afternoon and are holding shootaround in the Spurs’ arena this morning, preparing for Monday’s 7:30 p.m. game (Fox Sports New Orleans, Pelicans Radio Network). It’s a matchup of hot teams – New Orleans (6-6) has won three straight, while San Antonio (12-1) has won 10 in a row.
2) Read more about Monday’s Pelicans-Spurs matchup, as well as what New Orleans must do to improve its road play and compete in a place where it’s had little success recently.
3) In case you missed it, look back at the Pelicans’ third straight victory, a thrilling 104-100 comeback win over Cleveland on Friday. Check out postgame video and a photo gallery from the exciting contest.
4) Tune in to Monday’s Black & Blue Report for interviews with Pelicans guard Eric Gordon and Pelicans.com writer Jim Eichenhofer.
5) Don’t forget, Monday’s game at San Antonio is the first of a back-to-back for New Orleans. The Pelicans host the Golden State Warriors at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Tickets are available here.