Five things to know about the Pelicans on Nov. 20
1) After a rare three-day break between games, it’s a Wednesday home gameday for New Orleans (4-6), which will host Utah (1-11) at 7 p.m. Tickets are available for Jazz-Pelicans here.
2) New Orleans will be looking to avenge last week’s loss in Salt Lake City, a come-from-behind Utah victory that put the Jazz in the win column. Read more on Wednesday’s rematch.
3) Watch Tuesday post-practice video of Monty Williams and Pelicans players Jason Smith and Brian Roberts in our Pelivision section.
4) Read about the recent progress Tyreke Evans has made in his role as a New Orleans reserve.
5) Listen to Tuesday’s episode of the Black & Blue Report, featuring guest appearances by Pelicans TV’s Joel Meyers and ESPN writer Chris Broussard, who was in town to work on an article on Anthony Davis. Pelicans TV analyst David Wesley visits the show for the reoccurring “Wesley Wednesday.”