Five things to know about the Pelicans on March 9
1) New Orleans will try to win its third straight game at 5 p.m. tonight, when the Pelicans (25-37) host the Nuggets at 7 p.m. Read our game preview. Due to the early start, neither team is holding shootaround this morning at the Smoothie King Center. We'll pick up coverage during Monty Williams' pregame media session around 3:15 p.m.
2) Tyreke Evans has been a greatly improved player in the last week, helping spark New Orleans to 132- and 112-point games in the past two wins.
3) Read more on how Anthony Morrow came up big in the fourth quarter of Friday’s victory over Milwaukee.
4) Make sure you listen to Friday’s Black & Blue Report, featuring an in-depth interview with Monty Williams.
5) Game 3 of the Pelicans’ six-game homestand is Wednesday vs. Memphis. Tickets are available here.