Five things to know about the Pelicans on March 7
1) New Orleans (24-37) launches a long homestand tonight at 7 p.m., facing the Milwaukee Bucks for the second time this season. The Pelicans defeated the Bucks on the road in mid-February.
2) It’s Pelicans Dance Team Night in the Smoothie King Center. To help mark the occasion, members of the PDT will be doing a “Twitter Takeover” of the Pelicans’ official account (@PelicansNBA) from 3-4 p.m. A team poster will be giving away to the first 10,000 fans in attendance; the dancers will sign autographs for an hour after Friday’s game.
3) The Pelicans are looking forward to finally getting an extended amount of time home in the Crescent City, with a season-longest six-game homestand.
4) Tyreke Evans has put up some impressive statistics in his four games as a starter. Check out our weekly numerical look at the Pelicans here.
5) Thursday’s Black & Blue Report featured a visit with Pelicans TV analyst David Wesley. Be sure to listen to Friday’s show for an interview with Monty Williams, who touches on several key team-related topics.