Five things to know about the Pelicans on March 31
1) New Orleans (32-41) concludes what’s been a home-heavy month of March tonight, hosting the Sacramento Kings at 7 p.m. It’s a matchup of two teams hoping to make a big leap in the West standings next season.
2) Anthony Davis did not play Saturday at San Antonio with an ankle injury. His status is day-to-day.
3) Davis, Darius Miller and Greg Stiemsma had reason to celebrate this weekend, as their college teams made the Final Four. Kentucky will face Wisconsin on Saturday.
4) Listen to today’s Black & Blue Report for a guest appearance by Miller.
5) The Pelicans are scheduled to practice Tuesday, then will head to Denver on a mid-afternoon flight. New Orleans’ three-game road trip this week also includes stops at Utah and Portland.