Five things to know about the Pelicans on March 28
1) New Orleans (31-40) will try to win its fifth straight game tonight at 7 p.m., when the Pelicans host the Utah Jazz. Tickets are available here.
2) Watch Thursday post-practice video of Monty Williams, Alexis Ajinca and Darius Miller in our Pelivision section.
3) Austin Rivers practiced Thursday after missing Wednesday’s game with an upper respiration infection. The other guards who sat out Wednesday with injury, Brian Roberts and Eric Gordon, did not participate in practice.
4) Listen to Thursday’s Black & Blue Report for audio from Anthony Davis and Anthony Morrow. Today’s BBR features discussion with Monty Williams.
5) Immediately after Friday’s game, the Pelicans will head to San Antonio for a Saturday back-to-back against the Spurs. New Orleans will try to register its first win of 2013-14 vs. San Antonio.