Five things to know about the Pelicans on Jan. 29
1) New Orleans (19-25) has won three games in a row and will visit Minnesota (22-22) tonight in the second game of a back-to-back for the Pelicans. Tip-off at Target Center in Minneapolis is 7 p.m., with coverage by Fox Sports New Orleans and the Pelicans Radio Network.
2) Behind another monster performance by Anthony Davis, the Pelicans posted their third straight victory Tuesday, defeating the Cavaliers comfortably by a 100-89 margin.
3) Watch postgame video of Eric Gordon (20 points) in the winning locker room Tuesday.
4) Pelicans point guard Brian Roberts was one of the guests on Tuesday’s Black & Blue Report.
5) Following Wednesday’s game in the Twin Cities, the Pelicans will return home and have two days to prepare for Saturday’s home game against the Chicago Bulls.