Five things to know about the Pelicans on April 2
1) New Orleans (32-42) will play at Denver tonight at 8 p.m. Central, the first stop on a three-game road trip. Coincidentally, all three games tip off at 8 Central. Fox Sports New Orleans and the Pelicans Radio Network broadcast each contest.
2) Manning’s is hosting a watch party for the game starting at 7 p.m.
3) Eight games remain for the Pelicans, a final chance for the team’s players to show improvement and development heading into 2014-15.
4) Ryan Anderson checked in with another blog, featuring more of his takes on teammates.
5) Listen to Tuesday’s Black & Blue Report for an interview with Anthony Morrow by John DeShazier.