Five things to know about the Pelicans on April 18
1) Pelicans Coach Monty Williams held his season-ending press conference Thursday. Pelicans.com has the entire video, split into pieces on various topics. Watch Williams discuss Anthony Davis, Tyreke Evans’ future as a starter, injuries and more.
2) One major theme from the presser was that the Pelicans will operate this summer with the mindset of trying to best maximize the presence of Davis, who has quickly ascended to All-Star talent.
3) Davis is a nominee for the KIA Most Improved Player award. Check out this video on Davis’ season.
4) Watch the Pelicans’ season review in pictures.
5) Ryan Anderson checked in with his final blog of 2013-14.