10 Things You Should Know About Peja Stojakovic
1. He ranks fourth in NBA history in free-throw percentage at .893. The Pacers' all-time leader in that category, Reggie Miller, stands seventh at .888.
2. He ranks 24th all-time in 3-point field goal percentage at .398. Reggie ranks 29th at .395.
3. He ranks 29th in 3-pointers made with 1,070, less than half Reggie's all-time leading total of 2,560.
4. He is a three-time NBA All-Star (2002, 2003 and 2004) and was All-NBA Second Team in 2003-04.
5. He won consecutive titles in the NBA's 3-point shooting contest on All-Star Saturday. No Pacers player has even won that event.
6. He and Steve Nash of Phoenix were the only players to rank in the top 25 in both free-throw and 3-point percentage in each of the past two season.
7. He has scored 30 points or more in a game 45 times in his career, but topped 40 points just once.
8. He is one of three NBA players to make at least 100 3-pointers in each of the last six seasons, joining Ray Allen of Seattle and Brent Barry of San Antonio. Reggie's streak of 15 in a row ended last season.
9. He has averaged at least 20 points per game in four of the last five seasons.
10. He won the 2001 Euroscar, given to the best European basketball player by La Gazzetta dello Sport.