Pacers First Round Broadcast Schedule Announced
April 20, 2013 | Updated: May 2, 2013
The Indiana Pacers announced the television schedule for Games 1-3 of their first-round NBA Playoffs series vs. Atlanta with TNT televising Game 1 and ESPN televising Game 3 to national audiences and FOX Sports Indiana, the television home of the Pacers, televising Game 2. Times and television networks for Games 4-7 will be announced at a later date.
The FOX Sports Indiana game will be preceded and followed by Pacers Live pregame (7:00 p.m.) and postgame shows. Chris Denari and Quinn Buckner will call Game 2 on FOX Sports Indiana, with Brooke Olzendam hosting Pacers Live and Austin Croshere alongside as analyst. Game 2 will also be available on NBATV to fans outside the local viewing area.
FOX Sports Indiana will also air a special edition of the Pacers Live postgame show following Games 1 and 3, giving fans a complete wrap-up and postgame reaction from a Pacers perspective. Denari will host with Buckner and Croshere offering analysis. Olzendam will provide lockerroom interviews.
Fans can also catch all games on radio, 1070 The Fan (AM) and 107.5 (FM). Mark Boyle will provide play-by-play with Slick Leonard analysis for the home games, Croshere joining Boyle for the road games.
The first-round playoff schedule is below. Times and television networks for Games 4-7, if necessary, will be announced at a later date.
Schedule (Times Eastern)
- Game 1 | Sunday, April 21 | Atlanta at Pacers - 1 p.m. | TNT/1070 The Fan (AM)-107.5 (FM)
- Game 2 | Wednesday, April 24 | Atlanta at Pacers | 7:30 p.m. | FOX Sports Indiana/NBATV/1070 (AM)-107.5 (FM)
- Game 3 | Saturday, April 27 | Pacers at Atlanta | 7:00 p.m. | ESPN/1070 (AM)-107.5 (FM)
- Game 4 | Monday, April 29 | Pacers at Atlanta | 7:30 p.m. | FOX Sports Indiana/NBATV/1070 (AM)-107.5 (FM)
- Game 5 | Wednesday, May 1 | Atlanta at Pacers | NBATV/FOX Sports Indiana, 107.5 FM/1070 The Fan, Pacers Radio Network
- Game 6 | Friday, May 3 | Pacers at Atlanta | 7:00 M ET | ESPN2, 107.5 FM/1070 The Fan, Pacers Radio Network
- *Game 7 | Sunday, May 5 | Atlanta at Pacers | TBD, TBD
- (*if necessary)