Pacers Groups - Fan Experience - FUNdraising
See action-packed basketball with your group and help out your organization at the same time! $6 from EVERY ticket purchased through your exclusive offer will benefit your organization.
FUN-Raising Opportunity by Tickets Purchased:
- $28 Lower Balcony Ticket = $6 Raised Per Ticket
Here's How It Works: Sell at least 10 tickets and you’ll qualify for our group discount
- Step One- We’ll discuss your goals and help you with a marketing plan to raise funds for your organization.
- Step Two- We’ll design customized marketing materials to assist you and help with a marketing timeline.
- Step Three- We’ll continually check in with you during the selling process to ensure you are successful.
Funds raised off your audience using our group discount
- Lower Balcony Tickets- Sold at $28 Face Value where you collect all $28
- After you finish selling your tickets, simply pay the Pacers $22 and you keep $6 per ticket.
- Example- Sell 200 tickets x $6 profit = $1,200 raised
Raise Additional Funds off our assets with 50+ tickets sold
- Sell 50 Tickets
- Receive two Club Level Tickets for a future Pacers game valued at least $200 in total
- Sell 100 Tickets
- Receive an autographed basketball from a Pacers Player to be used at a future auction AND
- Receive two Lower Level Tickets for a future Pacers game valued at $200 in total to be used at a future auction
- Sell 200 Tickets
- Receive an autographed jersey from a Pacers Player to be used at a future auction AND
- Receive two Lower Level Center Court Tickets for a future Pacers game valued $330 in total to be used at a future auction
- Easy Math
- Sell 200 tickets @ $6 profit= $1,200
- + Let’s assume you raise $800 off the jersey and tickets at a future auction
- = Total funds raised = $2,000!