Community Relations Donation Request
As part of the Pacers commitment to the community, we provide donations to events & fundraisers to non-profit organizations based on the following criteria:
- Request must be submitted online via our online donation request form.
- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- Organization must be within the state of Indiana.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization.
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period and are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.
Each year the Indiana Pacers receive thousands of requests to support worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many of those requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming charitable event, you must comply with these guidelines.
Please note we are no longer accepting faxed or written requests for donations. This online donation request system has been implemented to decrease our carbon footprint and to help protect our environment. We appreciate your support with our new procedures and policies.
If you feel that your organization is eligible to receive a donation, please fill out the merchandise donation request form »