Microsoft Outlook Downloads
Download your CSV file to import into Outlook.
- Save the Nuggets13-14.csv file to your local computer by right clicking on the above link. Select "Save Link As..." and save the file to your local computer or network.
- In Outlook, select "File," and click "Import and Export."
- Highlight "Import from another program or file," and click "Next."
- Click the "Browse..." button and search for "Nuggets13-14.csv" on your local machine as the file to import, then click "Next."
- Select your Calendar for the destination folder, then click "Next."
- Check which selection you want to import. Click "Finish" to update your Outlook Calendar.
Download your iCal file (.ics) - Denver Nuggets 2013-14 Schedule
- Save the "Nuggets13-14.ics" file to your local computer or network.
- Open iCal. Choose Import from the File menu.
- Check Import an iCal file and click Import.
- Select "Nuggets13-14.ics" as the file to import.
- Select a destination calendar you want to add the events to (e.g. home, work) or create new calendar.
Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar and Other Calendars
Download the iCal file to import into your email.