Prospect Profile: Jabari Brown
In-depth look at the draft prospect out of Missouri
"This was a step I needed to take in order to make the most educated decision possible with regards to my NBA opportunities," Brown said in a statement.
Three-point field goals: 2012-13, 56-for-153 (.366); 2013-14, 80-for-195 (.410). Totals: 136-for-348 (.391).
- Two-time All-SEC First Team selection.
- Fifth fastest player to reach 1,000 points in Missouri history, needing just 59 games to reach the milestone.
- Career scoring average of 17.3 points ranks No. 10 all-time.
- 2011 McDonald’s and Jordan Brand All-American.
- SEC's leading scorer as a junior during the 2013-2014 season, averaging 19.9 points, good for 27th in the nation.
Strong frame. Great range and accuracy on his jumper. Uses his strength to overpower his defender on the dribble drive. Good lateral quickness and solid first step. Among the nation’s leaders in fouls drawn.
"Brown averaged 19.9 points while shooting 41.0 percent from 3-point range this season. He would've been a legitimate All-American candidate if Missouri would've been a better team."
|ESPN.com||CBS Sports||Yahoo! Sports||HoopsHype|
|After First Round||After First Round||After First Round||After First Round|