Presented by Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
For the 11th consecutive year, the Denver Nuggets are proud to announce the Nuggets for a Day program presented by Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children.
This program is open to students throughout the state of Colorado who are "quality kids" but are frequently overlooked because they are not extraordinary in any particular endeavor. The program recognizes students who are well-rounded representives of your school and community.
All candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Basketball Expereience
- Good behavior
- Positive attitude
- Good citizenship
- Community involvement (i.e. tutoring, community service projects, volunteer work or a unique home situation such as caring for younger siblings or grandparents, etc.)
The winners will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience of what a day in the life of a Nuggets player is really like. Each winner will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a Nuggets practice
- Receive team merchandise
- Receive a behind-the-scenes tour of Pepsi Center
- Enjoy a pre-game meal in the club level restaurant
- Receive 4 court side seats thanks to Eddie's Kids Foundation
- Receive recognition during the game that he/she attends
We will select 6 throughout the season and notify then by phone. If you have any questions regarding the programs, please contact Lesley Linscott at 303-405-1104 Lesley.Linscott@TeamKSE.com.