Denver Nuggets Autographed Merchandise Donation Request Policy
The Denver Nuggets and Kroenke Sports Charities are committed to being an important part of the community and to improving the lives of families and children in Colorado. We recognize the tremendous amount of need in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Colorado.
- Your request for a donation item must be received six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item. (The only exception to this timeframe is fundraisers being held for critically ill or injured children and adults).
- When submitting your request please keep in mind that Kroenke Sports Enterprises is the parent company of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth. All request for donated items for these teams are received by the same department and multiple team requests will not be filled.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) donation item from one of the KSE teams per calendar year.
Donation requests that have been approved are generally filled with authentic autographed memorabilia signed by members of the Denver Nuggets.
We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players and/or coaches.
Thank you for submitting your request. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.