Posted Mar 26, 2013 2:46 PM
• Mike Bantom named new head of Referee Ops
• NBA announces new anti-flopping rules for 2012-13 (PDF)
• 2012-13 Officials Media Guide (PDF)
• 2012-13 Rule Book (PDF)
• 2012-13 NBA Case Book (PDF)
• 2012-13 NBA Guide (PDF) | NBA Register (PDF)
• Rule Changes: 2012-13 (PDF) | 2011-12 | 2010-11 | 2009-10 | 08-09 | 07-08
• NBA's Most Misunderstood Rules
• Official Referee Hand Signals Illustrated
• Video NBA Video Rulebook website
• What does it take to be an NBA Referee? Click here to learn more
about becoming a basketball referee in the NBA D-League or NBA.
Have a question about NBA officiating? Confused on a rule interpretation? Send your questions to Donnie Vaden, the NBA's VP of Referee Operations and Director of Officials. Send an email to: email@example.com. Questions submitted that are not in regards to a rule interpretation or a generic question about NBA Officiating will not be reviewed. Questions regarding specific calls in games will not be answered.
• Ask Donnie Q&A 1 / Jan. 10
• Ask Donnie Q&A 2 / Mar. 26
|Press Pass: Gasol and Pondexter|
Marc Gasol and Quincy Pondexter talk with the media after the Grizzlies lose Game 1 to the Spurs.
|The Daily Zap|
Another look at the Spurs 22-point rout of the Grizzlies in Game 1.
|Sunday's Top 5 Plays|
Tony Parker's laser dime lands at the number one spot on Sunday's Top 5.
|Steal of the Night|
Mike Conley comes up with the steal and takes it all the way to the other end for the layup in traffic.
Tony Parker records 20 points and nine assists to lead the Spurs in Game 1 over the Grizzlies.