Posted Mar 26, 2013 2:46 PM
• Mike Bantom named new head of Referee Ops
• NBA announces new anti-flopping rules for 2012-13 (PDF)
• 2012-13 Officials Media Guide (PDF)
• 2012-13 Rule Book (PDF)
• 2012-13 NBA Case Book (PDF)
• 2012-13 NBA Guide (PDF) | NBA Register (PDF)
• Rule Changes: 2012-13 (PDF) | 2011-12 | 2010-11 | 2009-10 | 08-09 | 07-08
• NBA's Most Misunderstood Rules
• Official Referee Hand Signals Illustrated
• Video NBA Video Rulebook website
• What does it take to be an NBA Referee? Click here to learn more
about becoming a basketball referee in the NBA D-League or NBA.
Have a question about NBA officiating? Confused on a rule interpretation? Send your questions to Donnie Vaden, the NBA's VP of Referee Operations and Director of Officials. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions submitted that are not in regards to a rule interpretation or a generic question about NBA Officiating will not be reviewed. Questions regarding specific calls in games will not be answered.
• Ask Donnie Q&A 1 / Jan. 10
• Ask Donnie Q&A 2 / Mar. 26
|GameTime: Pacers-Heat Game 1|
Steve Smith and Isiah Thomas discuss the Heat's overtime win in Game 1 and what the Pacers' need to focus on for Game 2.
|GameTime: Stopping Parker|
Steve Smith and Isiah Thomas breakdown how the Grizzlies need to slow down Tony Parker for Game 3.
Steve Smith and Isiah Thomas discuss the first, second and third All-NBA teams.
A look at the energy Chris "Birdman" Andersen has brought to the Miami Heat for the postseason.
|Preview: Phil Jackson Interview|
A preview of Rachel Nichols' interview with coaching legend Phil Jackson.