1. Your All Access pass includes complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages at the permanent concession stands and portable carts around the concourse.
2. Please be prepared to show and have your All Access ticket or seat locator scanned when getting food and non-alcoholic beverages at the concession locations.
3. Your Brooklyn Chant Card will not scan upon purchase at the concession locations.
4. The complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverage offering is available beginning 90 minutes before tip-off until the closing time of the particular concession location (the concession locations’ hours of operation are standard for all patrons, including All Access Pass holders).
5. Please remember that food and drink offerings are intended for a single person’s enjoyment. Therefore, by showing your All Access ticket or seat locator, you may enjoy one entrée, one beverage, one snack, and one sweet selection per ticket, per visit to the concession location. At theJunior’s/Blue Marble & More concession locations, your All Access ticket or seat locator will allow you to enjoy a maximum of two sweet selections per ticket, per visit.
6. All Access food orders should be enjoyed on game night, not in your living room. Taking away food orders from the arena is prohibited.
7. Please remember that All Access tickets or seat locators have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash at any time.
8. The Rules of Enjoyment are displayed at all concession locations to reinforce these guidelines.
9. If you ever encounter a problem with your All Access ticket or seat locator at the concession locations, please visit the Brooklyn Chant Member Central, located on the main concourse across from section 13.