NETS to Launch Fan Appreciation Month During April!
--Special Offers for Fans at the Four Nets Home Games--
March 31, 2009
East Rutherford, N.J. — The NETS will thank fans for their support this season by launching Fan Appreciation Month during their four home games at the IZOD CENTER in April. In showing their appreciation, the NETS will offer the following for each game:
- Free parking in the Giants Stadium lots for the first 500 Toyota cars that arrive
- Vouchers for a free hot dog, soda, and popcorn value meal for the first 1,000 fans at each game
- 2 for $2 package, includes a small popcorn and small soda for $2 throughout each game
- Kids eat free at the Winners’ Club
In addition, the NETS will provide giveaways during select games, including:
- Wrigley’s gum packs for all fans after the games on Wednesday, April 1 vs. the Pistons and Saturday, April 11 vs. the Magic
- Free Bronx Zoo passes for kids for the first 5,000 in attendance on Sunday, April 5 vs. the 76ers, courtesy of the Wildlife Conservation Society, and the first annual Run for the Wild on April 25 at the Bronx Zoo
- Brook Lopez t-shirts to the first 5,000 in attendance on Saturday, April 11
The NETS will also offer the following opportunities for all fans:
- Sports Career Fair on the concourse of the IZOD CENTER on Wednesday, April 1 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. before the NETS host the Pistons. Job-seekers will gain access to many top sports-industry employers such as the National Basketball Association, Madison Square Garden, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, New York Islanders, New York Red Bulls, St. John’s University, the Women’s Sports Foundation, and ARAMARK. The Sports Career Fair is presented by the U.S. Army
- To gain access to the Sports Career Fair, fans must have registered with the NETS by March 30. The registration fee includes access to the Sports Career Fair and tickets to the April 1 game. The cost for registration for a lower level seat is $40, while the cost for registration for an upper level seat is $20. The seat prices are below face-value
- Doo-wop night on Saturday, April 11
- Nickelodeon SpongeBob SquarePants costumed character will be on hand to interact with fans on April 13 vs. the Bobcats.
Special prizes will also be given away at each of the four games courtesy of NETS partners Home Depot and LG.
“In the midst of a challenging economy, our fans have nonetheless provided terrific support to us throughout the season,” said NETS CEO Brett Yormark. “We want to thank them for their continued loyalty with a month of special offers, giveaways, and access to exciting events.”