NETS Chamber of Commerce Incorporates New Activation
Networking Program for Corporate Partners and Season Ticket Holders
December 3, 2010
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.—The NETS Chamber of Commerce, the team’s business-to-business networking platform, is incorporating a series of new activation initiatives to build on the success of the program’s inaugural season last year.
The NETS Chamber is presented by Rymax Marketing Services, Inc., the largest US manufacturer’s representative in the incentive industry. ADP®, one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions, including human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration, is an associate sponsor of the NETS Chamber.
The NETS Chamber, which is comprised of more than 400 team corporate partners and season ticket holders, is further developing its features and networking opportunities to drive members’ business ahead. The new initiatives include:
- Enhanced Web site; with a new layout, its own URL personalized member directory with company logos, updated schedule of Chamber events, and online video elevator pitch.
- Themed NETS Chamber meetings, including Industry Specific Nights, “Speed Networking,” and a social media seminar hosted by social media icon Gary Vaynerchuk.
- NETS Chamber meetings at various locations, including Brick City Bar & Grill and CK’s Steakhouse at the Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel. Events will include guest speakers from different areas of commerce and NETS executives.
- Social media extension, including Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- B2B Company of the Year, which includes an award given to the most active member and a pre-game on-court presentation.
“The NETS Chamber of Commerce will continue to serve as a tremendous resource for our corporate partners and season ticket holders,” said Josh Pruss, Managing Director of Partnership Marketing for NETS Basketball. “The growth of the program and its expanded offerings will assist in identifying synergies and business opportunities amongst the NETS corporate family. Our goal is to continue to offer incremental value by facilitating at least 10 qualified introductory meetings for each Chamber member.
“The first year of the Chamber was a major success and we have even higher expectations for this upcoming season,” Pruss added. “We understand that NETS Basketball is more than just about sports and entertainment -- it’s about business as well. In addition, we would like to express our appreciation to Rymax and ADP for their support of the program.”