In-Arena Message Guidelines
Want to post a personalized message for thousands to see? You can do so at a Brooklyn Nets home game.
Please read the guidelines before submitting your request to the Brooklyn Nets Community Relations Department.
- You may post a Welcome, Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary message for a $75.00 donation to the Nets Foundation.
- There is a $50 donation fee for season ticket holders. Please submit the request to your account representative.
- Marriage proposals are available for a $500.00 donation to the Nets Foundation.
- Requests must be sent in 48 hours prior to the game. For Saturday and Sunday games they should be received by 5:00 PM Thursday.
- Please state the Date and the Opponent in the request.
- Messages are posted on the scoreboard on a rotating during half time.
- All proceeds go to the Nets Foundation.
- Send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When emailing requests, please include the following credit card information:
- Visa, MC, Amex
- Name on Card
- Billing Address
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (Amex – 4 digit code on front, Visa, MC – 3 digit code on back)
- For any additional information, please contact Mike Wisniewski at 718-942-9608.