The American Express Box Office is open Monday thru Friday from 12:00pm-6:00pm, Saturdays from 12:00pm-4:00pm, and closed on Sundays. The American Express Box Office is located inside the arena at the corner of Atlantic and Flatbush Avenue.
Barclays Center is a facility that is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For seating accommodations please contact guest services at (917) 618-6111 or the NETS VIP Services Department at 855-NETS-VIP.
Will Call will be available at the American Express Box Office located in the GEICO Atrium inside the main arena entrance. To pick up Will Call tickets, you must present a valid photo ID. For NETS games, Will Call will open 60 minutes prior to tip-off.
Barclays Center has limited parking available for events. We encourage our guests to use public transit to travel to and from the arena. Parking permits can be purchased in advance for Barclays Center events/Brooklyn Nets games by using the “Click and Park” option on our website, www.brooklynnets.com. The “Season Parking Pass” link is located under the “Barclays Center” dropdown tab.
Door opening times for Barclays Center special events and concerts will vary according to each event. For Brooklyn Nets games, doors will open 60 minutes prior to tip-off, with occasional exceptions. The Calvin Klein VIP Entrance will open 90 minutes prior to tip-off for courtside ticket holders and suite holders.
Barclays Center is proud to be partnered with New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge located approximately 1 mile from the arena and is easily accessible via walking, driving, or public transportation. Please visit www.brooklynmarriott.com to book your reservation.
Barclays Center has a no re-entry policy for all events. Exceptions can be made in the case of medical emergencies.
The Calvin Klein VIP Entrance is located on Atlantic Avenue; for Brooklyn Nets home games this entrance is designated for Courtside and Suite holders ONLY. There are also separate lines at the GEICO Atrium (Main Entrance) and EmblemHealth Dean Entrance for season ticket holders, including suites.
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (e.g., disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras without an interchangeable or telephoto lens.) However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited.
Cameras with telephoto or interchangeable/detachable lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Barclays Center at any time. Video recording devices, monopods, bipods, and tripods are also not permitted. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times.
This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
NBA Code of Conduct
The National Basketball Association, Brooklyn Nets, and Barclays Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Brooklyn Nets, and Barclays Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.