- Dribble, Dish & Swish encourages youth participation and emphasizes both fitness elements and basketball competition.
- Boys and girls ages 7 to 12 competed in three different age groups, challenging their fitness level in a fun and competitive environment.
- More than 46,000 youth competed at the local level with the hopes of advancing to one of nine (9) regional competitions.
- The top competitors in each market faced off to become one of 12 National Finalists.
- The twelve (12) finalists won an all-expense paid trip to the National Finals in Los Angeles, CA for NBA All-Star 2011.
- The finalists represented six (6) NBA/WNBA markets including: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami and Phoenix.
Participants are tested on their shooting abilities at three different shooting stations.
- Opening Lay-Up
- Shot from the foul line
- Final Lay-Up
Participants must speed dribble through two different sets of cones.
From a designated passing spot, participants must pass and receive the basketball from a passing coach.
What The Press Is Saying
What The Participants Are Saying
Check out Q&A with each of the finalists