Wizards Care is the community service program of the Washington Wizards. The entire organization - from team owners Irene and Abe Pollin to players, coaches and employees - is committed to investing time and resources to Wizards Care. By providing assistance to the youth, homeless and underserved in the D.C. metropolitan area, Wizards Care hopes to inspire others to do the same.
- Video: Wizards Rookies Visit Basketball Camp
- Wizards to Host 2010 Summer Basketball Camps
- Video: Wizards host Ballers Bowl
- Video: Wizards bring 12 Days of Holiday Cheer
- Wizards "Salute to the Stars" by Serving Food for 200 Troops
- Caron Butler Celebrates the Racine Community With A "Day of Service"
- Washington Wizards, Inspired Teaching Team Up to Celebrate Students and Teachers
- Wizards' Gilbert Arenas Donates $25,000 To Wizards Care
- Wizards Care Telethon Raised Over $350,000 for Capital Area Food Bank