The Phoenix Suns are committed to enriching Arizona communities. Each season, the Suns conduct outreach programs, make community appearances, and volunteer their time to positively influence the lives of Arizona’s youth and families. The Suns take great pride in building on the success of our community outreach initiatives. With a mission statement that includes a commitment to the community, the Suns will continue to work hard both on and off the court for years to come.
Hill participated in the tip-off event for Vaccines for Teens in Phoenix which aims to drive home the importance of getting vaccinated for serious, potentially life-threatening diseases.
USA Weekend’s Most Caring Athlete in 2007, Nash built pediatric care unit at a hospital in Paraguay, his wife’s native country.
- Video: Suns Dedicate Court at Yuma Park
- Jason Richardson's Busy Summer of Giving Back
- Video: Suns Players Put on Basketball Clinic For Kids
- Suns Perform "Ladies Night" For Charity
- Photos: 2010 Stars and Suns Gala
- Suns try their hand as next American Idols for charity
- Grant Hill Pushes Vaccines For Teens
- Suns, Chances For Children, Team Up to Aid Haiti
- Video: Suns visit St. Joseph's hospital
- Video: Barbosa teams with Feed the Children to help more than 400 families