The ultimate measure of an organization’s success is not only the number in the “win” column at the season’s end, but what the team stands for year after year in the community. The Philadelphia 76ers believe in giving back to the community in which we work and play and that message is demonstrated through each program and event.
The versatile Sixers swingman has participated in a variety of community efforts including the 76ers Drive for Kids program, the Caps for Kids Drive, and Andre’s Book Drive.
In 2000, he founded the Elton Brand Foundation as an organization that provides support to worthy causes in Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Peekskill, N.Y. and Durham, N.C.
- Hip-Hop celebrates reading at St. Jerome School
- Sixers players lead Read for Ronald award ceremony
- Sixers invite campers to open practice
- La Liga celebrates 10 seasons of hoops with 76ers
- 76ers hold charity shopping event
- Sixers host Fit for Fun clinic for children with diabetes
- Sixers Neighborhood Basketball League tips off 16th season
- Sixers host holiday movie premiere for underprivileged kids