The Utah Jazz has a strong tradition of giving back to the community, and each year the team implements a variety of outreach events and programs that play an important role. Whether it’s visiting hospitalized children during the holidays, feeding the hungry at Thanksgiving, building public basketball courts or collecting coats for those in need, the Jazz makes an ongoing effort to reach out to fans and improve the quality of life in Utah.
Through his Kirilenko for Kids Foundation, Andrei has donated basketballs and apparel to orphanages in Russia.
- Korver, Williams Ready for 2010 Dodge Barrage Fundraiser
- Humanitarian Mascot: Jazz Bear
- Video: Jazz Lend Hand to Homeless
- Jazz Bear Hosts Utah's Largest Easter Egg Hunt
- Jazz Host Leapin' Leaners and Low Tops Event
- Jazz raise money for Haitian relief efforts
- Centro de la Familia de Utah assisted by Friends of the Utah Jazz
- Jazz hosts basketball clinics for local youth
- Jazz Bear brings Christmas to underprivileged children
- Korver Reaches Out to Community – Joins Jazz in Coat Drive