Los Angeles Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers Foundation exists to foster and support community outreach programs and activities with positive educational, civic, environmental and humanitarian values that benefit and enhance the quality of life primarily for children in greater Los Angeles. To meet these commitments, the foundation will seek, accept and donate funds and in-kind items to support community outreach programs and initiatives of local children's charities and organizations.
The Randy Foye Foundation (RFF), started in 2007, raises funds and devotes time to develop programs and projects aimed directly at improving the lives of the people, especially the kids, of Newark.
During the summer of 2009, Davis spent time in India where he hosted a variety of basketball activities, including basketball clinics for coaches and youth.
- Griffin Hosts NBA FIT Clinic at Local Elementary School
- Diogu Celebrates Fitness Through Clippers FIT Program
- Clippers Read to Achieve at Local Middle School
- Craig Smith, Coach Pack Host Jr. Clippers Clinic
- 2010 NBA Cares Season of Giving Clippers Recap
- Clippers Feed 2,400 Families in Los Angeles Area
- Clippers Adopt A Family For The Holidays