For many years, programs dedicated to New England's youth have been the cornerstone of the Boston Celtics' charitable efforts. By utilizing all of our resources, the goal of the entire Celtics' organization is to make a significant and direct impact on the youth of New England through effective interaction, support and implementation of our outreach initiatives.
As part of his The Truth on Health Campaign, Pierce founded FitClub34, a web-based “Fit” club that provides children with the information, resources, and tools necessary to become more active and physically fit.
A national spokesperson for Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund, Allen is also active in supporting the work of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Mass Mentoring Partnership Hits TD Garden
- Celtics, Covidien Team Up for Fit To Win Event
- Pierce, West Join Students in Play at RTA event
- Local Youth Members Enjoy Clinic in Waltham
- Celtics Give Thanks Through Seats for Soldiers Program
- Harangody, Wafer Surprise Middle School Students
- Perkins Joins Students at Read to Achieve Event
- Celtics Host Holiday Party at Practice Facility