The Cavaliers are committed to positively impacting the lives of children and families in Northeast Ohio through a comprehensive program of education, recreation and outreach initiatives. Through our community programs and with financial support from Cavaliers Youth Fund, a fund of the McCormick Foundation, the Cavaliers are setting the standard for giving in the community.
Started the Mo Williams Foundation in the summer of 2005 to benefit underprivileged kids in the state of Mississippi and assist Hurricane Katrina victims.
Jamison is a KaBOOM! All-Star Playmaker and has funded and participated in playground builds in his hometown of Charlotte, NC, as well as Shreveport, LA, and Washington DC.
- Coaches For Kids: Cavaliers Assistant Coach Chris Jent
- Cavaliers Team Up To Eat Healthy
- Cavaliers Donate Over 1,000 Toys To Local Kids
- Cavaliers Host Thanksgiving Dinner
- Video: Jawad Williams Turkey Giveaway
- Cavaliers Have Busy NBA Cares Week of Service
- Cavaliers' Big Shots, Little Stars Photo Gallery
- Cavs Donate to Cleveland-Area Schools | Photo Gallery