As an organization that survives on the loyalty and support of its community, the Chicago Bulls believe it is not only our duty to reach out to those in need around us, it is our strongest passion. Whatever challenges we face as a basketball team, no mission is greater than that of building a community. Aside from winning games and entertaining our fans, we have a responsibility and a desire to actively contribute to the growth of our society. To do so, we aim each day to assist with the education and development of our youth, contribute to organizations that provide services to needy families and improve our city’s struggling neighborhoods. It is through these efforts that we are determined to leave a lifelong impression on those in need, in our schools, on the court, in the community and on our fans.
Rose helped teach a hoops clinic for children from the Middle East in the Play for Peace basketball clinic at the Seeds of Peace International Camp and also hosted the Derrick Rose Basketball Camp.
Deng, a spokesperson for the Nothing but Nets Campaign, donated $50 for each basket he scored during the 2007-08 season to the cause, totaling $31,650.
- Over 600 fans attend FestaBulls dinner auction
- Brewer, Scalabrine host Reading Timeout
- Noah hosts pizza party in Bulls' locker room
- Bulls observe MLK holiday with local children
- Kyle Korver and Operation Warm host a coat drive
- Deng hosts Lost Boys of Sudan
- Bulls players host holiday party for 100 local children