On the court, the Milwaukee Bucks mission is to play hard and pursue victory. Off the court, the Bucks mission is to contribute to a better quality of life in Milwaukee and Wisconsin, and positively affect the lives of all people in this community. It is with dedication and determination that the organization participates in numerous charitable and philanthropic endeavors. As highly visible members of the community, the Bucks players, coaches and front office staff acknowledge and accept their unique role in society and are pledged to improve the community's welfare through their expertise, energy, effort and dollars.
To perpetuate the basketball movement in his homeland, he donated $30,000 to the Australian NBL team, the Sydney Spirit, in 2008.
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
After participating in Basketball without Borders at the age of 17, Mbah a Moute returned to Africa in 2009, this time as an NBA star to give back through program.
- Pick 'N Save Meet and Greet with Larry Sanders
- Bucks Host Special Olympics Clinic
- Bucks Visit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Gooden, Dooling Donate Over 150 Turkeys
- Redd Serves Up Thanksgiving Dinner
- Video: Bucks Donate Backpacks at House of Peace
- Video: Bucks Dream Big with Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Bucks Asst .Coach Wolf Teaches Basketball in Seoul