Watermelon is 92 percent water, making it a refreshing salad for a hot summer day. Slight dehydration can affect athletic performance, so fuel up with juicy fruits like watermelon and other fluids to keep yourself hydrated while you're playing in the summer sun.
- 3 Cups chopped watermelon (3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers (1/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Back to Summer Cooking Series