OMYF: 50/50 Drawing Rules and Results
Jan. 20, 2013 vs. Dallas: V-39744
Jan. 18, 2013 vs. Charlotte: U-47198
Jan. 16, 2013 vs. Indiana: T-30478
Jan. 5, 2013 vs. New York: S-32191
Jan. 2, 2013 vs. Chicago: R-33438
Dec. 31, 2012 vs. Miami: Q-32820
Dec. 29, 2012 vs. Toronto: P-24150
Dec. 26, 2012 vs. New Orleans: O-22076
Dec. 23, 2012 vs. Utah: N- 56862
Dec. 19, 2012 vs. Washington: M-50194
Dec. 17, 2012 vs. Minnesota: L-54623
Dec. 14, 2012 vs. Golden State: K-15305
Dec. 12, 2012 vs. Atlanta: J-44008
Nov. 30, 2012 vs. Brooklyn: I-28254
Nov. 28, 2012 vs. San Antonio: H-26076
Nov. 25, 2012 vs. Boston: G-39491
Nov. 23, 2012 vs. Cleveland: F-20167
Nov. 21, 2012 vs. Detroit: E-55928
Nov. 13, 2012 vs. New York: D-36422
Nov. 9, 2012 vs. Brooklyn: C-44201
Nov. 4, 2012 vs. Phoenix: B-36943
Nov. 2, 2012 vs. Denver: A-41722
The 50/50 Drawing of Chance raises funds for OMYF to impact the local community and provides fans the opportunity to win cash. 50% of all proceeds raised on each home game are awarded to one lucky fan. 50/50 tickets are available for a suggested donation of 2 tickets for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 and 75 for $50. Tickets are available throughout the Amway Center from employees with yellow aprons from the time the doors open until the end of the 3rd quarter.
The winning ticket will be randomly drawn in the 4th quarter at Section 113. All individuals are eligible to participate in the 50/50 Drawing. All participants can view the winning drawing ticket numbers during the game and at www.omyf.org the following day. Winners must redeem their prize within 5 business days of the drawing and present the winning ticket to an OMYF representative or call 407-916-2644.
• Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 Drawing ticket.
• Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
• A 50/50 Drawing ticket will be void and no prize will be awarded if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/production in error.
• 50% of all proceeds raised in one game are awarded to one person. Winner does not need to be present at drawing to win. All winners will be chosen at random at the Nutrilite Fan Experience, section 113 at the end of third quarter. All participants can view the winning ticket number online at omyf.org the following day. The winning ticket is valid up to 5 business days after drawing. A winning ticket may be redeemed by calling 407-916-2644.
• The prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the game. Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The designated 50/50 Drawing ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. The Orlando Magic and the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
• Employees and immediate relatives of the RDV Sports, RDV Sportsplex, Orlando Magic, the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation, the Amway Center, and the McCormick Foundation are not eligible to participate.
• All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Drawing are subject to state law and the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation at 8701 Maitland Blvd., Orlando, FL 32810 and the lawful changes thereof. Registration and financial information for the OMYF at 8701 Maitland Blvd., Orlando, FL 32810 may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
• By obligation of Florida State law, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the drawing. Tickets are available for a suggested donation of 2 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 or 75 for $50. Fans can receive a raffle ticket by mail by sending a raffle ticket request letter to: OMYF, Attn: 50/50, 8701 Maitland Blvd, Maitland, FL 32810. Each request will receive one raffle ticket to the next home game. Raffle participants do not need to be present to win. For more information call 407-916-2644.