Orlando Magic Players to Meet Fans at Open House Presented by Chase
-Event open to the public; Fans will have the opportunity to select seats for the upcoming season before they go on sale to the public-
WHO: Orlando Magic players, Magic fans, Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw, Orlando Magic Dancers, STUFF the Magic mascot
WHAT: 2013-14 Magic Open House Presented by Chase
The Magic will host an open house where fans are invited to see available seats for the upcoming 2013-14 season and meet the entire Magic team. Fans will have the opportunity to choose from the best seat locations for Magic season tickets and partial plans.
· Event is free and open to the public
· Player activities open to all fans include free throws/lay ups, Wii station, pop-a-shot, dribble derby and skee ball
· Face painting and balloon art
· Photos with Magic community ambassadors or legends and the FOX Sports Florida girls at the FOX Sports Florida news desk
· Dance Dance Revolution with Magic Dancers at O-Zone
· STUFF’S Magic Castle open
· Plans offered will include full season and flex plan packages
· Flexible payment plans available – great benefits and savings
· Magic fans can design their own ticket package through 7-game flex plans with lower bowl tickets starting at $20 per game. The 7-game flex plan will offer fans the chance to pick any seven games anywhere in the Amway Center
· Seat tags will be placed on all available seat locations for Magic season tickets
· Fans in attendance will receive a $10 Magic gift card with a $40 purchase at the Magic Team Shop presented by adidas
· Free popcorn and soda will be available for all guests
· Free parking will be available in the GEICO garage on a first-come, first-served basis
WHEN: Saturday, October 12
noon – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Amway Center
400 West Church Street
Single game tickets for the regular season went on sale October 4. Ticket highlights for the Magic’s 2013-14 25th anniversary silver season in the Amway Center, named SportsBusiness Journal's 2012 Sports Facility of the Year, include: 2,500 seats priced $20 or less, 8,000 seats priced $40 or less and 9,000 seats priced $50 or under.