Magic to Honor Fans at Fan Appreciation Night
Orlando, Fla. – The Orlando Magic will honor their fans when they host Fan Appreciation Night on Wednesday, April 13 as they face the Indiana Pacers in the last regular season game at Amway Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. and doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
Highlighting Fan Appreciation Night will be a jersey presentation to 13 randomly-selected Magic season ticket holders and representatives from 13 community partners, who will each receive an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player prior to the tip-off of the game. The night will also include a number of activities centered around the fans, including pregame festivities and in-game activities.
Additional highlights include:
· Amway will have their Mobile Brand Experience (MOBE) on-site at Fan Fest as a thank you to fans for visiting the Amway Center this season. They will be giving out 2,500 co-branded drawstring bags.
· Dwight 4 MVP t-shirts presented by adidas will be given away to the first 10,000 fans in attendance.
· A pregame highlight video of the top 10 Orlando Magic plays of the year and a fan highlight video.
· Ten autographed items will be given away during the game as part of the Magic Text presented by T-Mobile Text2Win Promotion.
· Gina Marie Incandela will sing the National Anthem and the Orlando Magic Dunking Dancers will be performing at halftime.
· A halftime presentation to the Aleve-Publix Hustle Player of the Year.
· Every fan will receive a Dwight 4 MVP Poster presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida as they exit.
The 13 community partners who will be receiving an authentic autographed jersey from a Magic player as a sign of thanks from the Magic are: Family Friends United, Center for Drug Free Living Village House Program, House of Freedom, Beta Center, Inc., Hope CommUnity Center, Elevate Orlando, Wake Up Mentoring, Apopka Family Learning Center, Junior Achievement of Central Florida, Great Oaks Village, Boys Town of Central Florida, Center for Multicultural Wellness and Prevention and Helping All Youth Achieve.