“Get Your Shots Promotion”
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Your chances of winning as a Florida Blue member, Florida's Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan are the same as the chances of someone who is not insured by Florida Blue. The “Get Your Shots” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all legal residents of Florida who live within a 75-mile radius of Orlando’s Amway Center and who are at the time of entry at least 18 years of age. Employees and the immediate families of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (“Sponsor”), and Orlando Magic, Ltd. (“Orlando Magic”), Orlando Events Center Enterprises, LLC, Amway Center, RDV Sports, Inc., the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) (referred to as “Partner”), BBDO Atlanta, Socialtyze (all of the above jointly referred to as “Parties”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion, persons who are immediate family of, dependents of (as defined by IRS regulations), or who live in the same household as any person in any of the above categories, are not eligible. Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Proof of eligibility may be required
2. How To Enter: Promotion will officially commence on April 12, 2013 at 6PM Eastern time and continues through May 6, 2013 at 11:59PM Eastern time (the “Promotion Period”). There is a limit one (1) entry per person, per day regardless of method of entry during the entry period.
There are two (2) ways to enter the sweepstakes:
1. Go to the Orlando Magic Facebook page
and select the “Get Your Shots” tab. Click “Get Started” on the first page of the app, complete the entry form, and then select “Enter.” Entrants must (1) complete the online or mobile* entry form including: first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and email address, (2) click that he/she is eligible and agree to terms and conditions and (3) click where indicated to submit entry. Digital entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern time on May 6 in order to be eligible.
You must be a registered user of Facebook and comply with the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
in order to enter the Promotion via this method of entry. To the extent of any conflict between these Official Rules and the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, these Official Rules will apply.
2. Print your name, address, telephone number, email address and age on a 3" X 5" piece of paper, and send completed entry to: Get Your Shots Promotion, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway Building 300 6th Floor, Jacksonville, FL 32246 (a “Postcard Entry”). Mailed entries must be received by 5PM Eastern time on May 6 in order to be eligible.
*This method of entry may cease to be available to entrant in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions.
The computer clock of Socialtyze’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the promotion and digital entries. For receipt of mailed entries, Florida Blue headquarters clock is the official timekeeping device.
Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or promotion service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
No mechanically reproduced entries or illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, garbled, misdirected, mutilated, deleted, ineligible, forged e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or by human error or intervention which may occur, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Parties or any combination thereof. Parties are not responsible for any damage to any Participant's computer, modem, or other electronic device or software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion, or any other liability or damage of any kind related to this Promotion, to the extent allowed by law.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to, for example, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, to terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, and will conduct the remaining Promotion drawings from registered eligible entries correctly submitted prior to the termination of the Promotion. In the event of termination, modification, extension or suspension a notice will be posted on the promotional website at http://www.facebook.com/OrlandoMagic
and random drawings will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination of the Promotion end date.
Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this promotion, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. All Internet access and use charges are the responsibility of the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be disqualified. Online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will not be responsible to award prizes in excess of the number (or value amounts) of prizes listed in these Official Rules. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize categories in question.
3. Drawing: One (1) entry will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received for the Orlando Magic promotion. Drawings will be conducted by Florida Blue on or after May 8, 2013.
Entries received after the May 6 promotion period will not be eligible. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded (assuming at least one eligible entry is received). The prize is not redeemable for cash and may not be transferred or substituted. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
The prize winner will be posted on http://www.facebook.com/floridabluehealth
, or http://blog.floridablue.com/,
and/or publically announced after the winner has been notified.
4. Prize: One (1) grand prize is available to be won for the promotion and will be provided by the Orlando Magic. The grand prize includes:
- Private tour of the Magic training room facility for winner and a guest
- Autographed team jersey
- Two (2) courtside seats for the 2013-2014 Orlando Magic regular season home opener
- The approximate retail value is up to $2500.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner's responsibility. All tickets, tours, and events must be taken or occur on dates specified by Sponsor; no alternative dates are available or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. If date is not specified, winner, Sponsor and Partner will determine a mutually agreeable date. The winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older, or if any such guest is a minor, the winner must be such minor’s parent or guardian. The winner and guest (or where the guest is a minor, the guest’s parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor and Partners an affidavit of eligibility, waivers and privacy/publicity release as contemplated in section seven (7) below (to the extent permitted by law). Minors must be accompanied at all times during the experience (including, but not limited to, game, tour, training session, and all prize-related events) by minor's parent or legal guardian.
The prize is not transferable, may not be redeemed for cash and no substitutes for prize are available, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion. Applicable local, state, and federal taxes and any customs charges or tariffs on prizes are the sole responsibility of and must be paid by the Winners. All winners will be required to furnish their social security number for federal and state tax reporting and withholding. Prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND by Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
5. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by mail and/or phone. Winner may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where permitted, Publicity Release. Prize may be awarded to alternate winner selected randomly from other eligible entries if: Affidavit/Release is not returned within ten (10) days after mailing to winner; winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules; the prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable; two (2) attempts to contact winner by phone are unsuccessful; or winner declines the prize.
6. Publicity Release: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use each winner’s name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and / or any statements made by winner in connection with the Promotion and its administration, and in any and all advertising or other publicity or media in connection with the Promotion, unless prohibited by law.
By submitting an entry, an Entrant agrees to allow use of his or her name, in full or in part, for any and all purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitations and without compensation, including, but not limited to for promotional and advertising purposes, in the administration and operation of the Promotion, in the list of winners, as applicable, and maybe be used by Sponsor (and their affiliates and agents) to send you information and/or contact you about any of their products or services in which they determine you might be interested, and also as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, unless prohibited by law.
7. General Terms and Conditions: By participating, the entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and any liability which might arise from redeeming, or seeking to redeem, or from use, misuse, acceptance or possession of said prize or from participation in this Promotion and any prize-related activities, to the full extent permitted by law.
By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to waive, release, discharge, hold harmless, and indemnify Parties, Facebook and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, partners, officers, governors, employees, advertising agencies, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, injury, loss, damages, causes of action, or liability whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death the entrants may incur as a result of or arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in this Promotion or Promotion related activity, including any related travel, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and rights of the entrant in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, U.S. without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of laws.
8. Dispute Resolution:
a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to paragraph 8(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party's receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Orlando, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth herein. Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
b) Arbitration. Except as provided in paragraph 8(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and paragraph 8(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Orlando, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
c) Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that violation of these official rules would cause irreparable harm to Sponsor that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief available to Sponsor, you agree that Sponsor may seek it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
10. Official Rules: For a complete copy of the Promotion Official Rules, send your request to: “Get Your Shots” Promotion, Attn: Rules Request, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246.
11. Winner List: For a copy of winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Get Your Shots” Promotion, Attn: Winners List Request, 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246. The request must be received by August 8, 2013.
12. Sponsor: Florida Blue: 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246.
13. Partner: Orlando Magic, Ltd. 8701 Maitland Summit Blvd., Orlando, FL 32810 and Orlando Events Center Enterprises, LLC., 8701 Maitland Summit Blvd., Orlando, FL 32810.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.